10th September 2000
Issue Status: Complete.
Non-advertising Pages: 42.5
- News Items
- Amiga Update - news of all the recent happenings and releases at Amiga.
- Interview with Gary Peake, Amiga's Developer support manager.
- Acceleration, 68k and PPC accelerators explained.
- MorphOS - first impressions of the public beta version.
- PageStream 4 - an extensive review of the application used to create Clubbed.
- Fiasco - we take a look at this excellent shareware database.
- Scandoubler and SVGA monitor round-up.
- Ateo Concepts' A4000 tower kit.
- Virtual Grand Prix.
- Heretic II.
- PD Paradise - The new version of Magic Menu and the ever useful ProNet.
- Top Tips - handy hints on solving common problems and getting more from your Amiga.
- Workbench 3.5 - we uncover some of the small features that make the new OS a pleasure to use.
- Hard Drivin' Part 2: Using disks greater than 4Gb, Optimising hard disk performance and alternative file systems.
Availability: Sold Out.
Download issue 6 in PDF format (4636K).