Release Date: 22nd July 1999
Issue Status: Complete.
Non-advertising Pages: 39.5
In the this issue of Clubbed our theme is getting
on the Internet so we have a feature on how to get online,
the different service providers, the hardware you need and most
importantly what to do and where to go once you get online.
To supplement this feature there are reviews of the most
popular Amiga Internet Software.
- Amiga Inc. Latest.
- Latest releases and announcements
- Interview with Petro of Amiga.
- Blizzard Vision PPC
- Epson Stylus Colour 700
- Netconnect 2.x
- EMailer round-up: YAM, Microdot 2, Thor
- Turbo Print 7
- Getting on the Internet.
- Choosing an ISP (including Freeserve tutorial).
- Hot websites.
- Back to Basics - startup-sequence and user-startup, the first in a series of tutorials for Amiga beginners.
- Candy Factory Pro Review/Tutorial
- Internet Quake
Availability: SOLD OUT, PDF available.
Download issue 3 in PDF format (3587K).